Friday, October 1, 2021

Fright Night (2011)

Title: Fright Night
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 46 minutes
Release Date: August 19, 2011
Genre(s): Horror, Comedy
Production Co.: Dreamworks
Director: Craig Gillespie
Starring: Anton Yelchin, Colin Farrell, David Tennant


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes the Horror-Comedy genre and vampires.

What is this about?
A teen figures out that his new neighbor is a vampire and must save the neighborhood!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Spooky season.

Where does it take place?
New Mexico.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it when it first came out because I was a huge Colin Farrell fan...and vampires.

How did I like this?
I can't remember what I though the first time, but this time: it's a fun movie. 100% predictable and not scary (just how I like my Horror!). It's not very memorable though. Jerry the vampire has almost no screen time which is quite disappointing. Vincent the vampire hunter is hilarious though.

Have you seen Fright Night? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment