Saturday, October 9, 2021

Scary Movie 2 (2001)

Title: Scary Movie 2
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
Release Date: July 4, 2001
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Dimension Films
Director: Keenen Ivory Wayans
Starring: Anna Faris, Marlon Wayans, Antony Acker


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who liked the first one.

What is this about?
Some students spend the weekend in a haunted house with their professor.

When would be a good time to watch this?
A goofy Halloween party.

Where does it take place?
Hell House.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because the first one was funny.

How did I like this?
I watched this movie all the time as a kid. It's way better than the first one, but it also spoofed a lot of the popular teen movies of the time which I was watching. Of course, I picked up on a lot more as an adult, which made it more fun.

Have you seen Scary Movie 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment