Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Fun Size (2012)

Title: Fun Size
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: October 26, 2012
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon Movies
Director: Josh Schwartz
Starring: Victoria Justice, Chelsea Handler, Jackson Nicoll


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who like these one night of shenanigans movies.

What is this about?
A girl loses her little brother on Halloween and hijinks ensue.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Around Halloween.

Where does it take place?
Cleveland, Ohio.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's a family friendly-ish Halloween movie.

How did I like this?
I didn't know what to expect going into it since I don't remember even seeing a preview for this one. But I was surprised this was by Nickelodeon (then not surprised that it was actually banned from airing on Nickelodeon). There's nothing "bad" in it, but it's definitely aimed at teens/older. It's a fun movie and I wasn't annoyed by Albert.

The only thing off putting was all of the pedophilia jokes.

Have you seen Fun Size? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment