Friday, October 15, 2021

Bit (2019)

Title: Bit
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 34 minutes
Release Date: May 24, 2019
Genre(s): Horror, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: Provocator
Director: Brad Michael Elmore
Starring: Diana Hopper, Nicole Maines, Zolee Griggs


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes vampire movies, especially those with antiheroes.

What is this about?
A girl moves to LA and falls in with some vampires who kill bad men.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime really, but Spooky Season adds an extra something.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles, California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because vampires. And there was quite the buzz about the MC being trans, so yay representation!

How did I like this?
It's actually really good, but I was distracted while watching. I wish I wasn't, so I could fully enjoy it. I am all here for queer girl vampires not taking crap!

Have you seen Bit? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment