Thursday, October 21, 2021

There's Someone Inside Your House (2021)

Title: There's Someone Inside Your House
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: October 6, 2021
Genre(s): Horror
Production Co.: Atomic Monster, Netflix
Director: Patrick Brice
Starring: Sydney Park, Theodore Pellerin, Ashja Cooper


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of teen slasher flicks or fans of the book.

What is this about?
Someone is taunting then murdering a bunch of teens...with secrets.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Spooky Season.

Where does it take place?
Osborne, Nebraska.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I read the book, didn't like it, but thought they could fix the issues in movie form.

How did I like this?
I still didn't. It was quite cringe-worthy but some of my main issues with the source were tweaked to make more sense. At least it was a condensed version of the book.

Have you seen There's Someone Inside Your House? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment