Thursday, October 14, 2021

Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf (2015)

Title: Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Release Date: July 19, 2015
Genre(s): Horror, Comedy
Director: Kevin O'Neill
Starring: Casper Van Dien, Catherine Oxenberg, Jennifer Wenger


Who would I recommend this to?
People I don't like.

What is this about?
Sharktopus returns to save humanity from the newly created Whalewolf!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you want to rot your brain.

Where does it take place?
The Dominican Republic.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love Sharktopus.

How did I like this?
I hated this movie when it premiered. I called it a mockery, and not in a good way. Sharktopus is the best and this movie did her a disservice. The German scientist was annoying as heck! Ray was annoying too. This is bad, because they're the main characters. Everything was just over-the-top in the worst way.

While I enjoyed seeing my favorite creature return to save the day, yet again, this movie was just bad.

Have you seen Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment