Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Snakes on a Plane (2006)

Title: Snakes on a Plane
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Release Date: August 18, 2006
Genre(s): Action, Suspense
Production Co.: New Line Cinema
Director: David R. Ellis
Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Julianna Margulies, Nathan Phillips


Who would I recommend this to?
Me.

What is this about?
A witness to a murder's plane is hijacked by venomous snakes!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately, if you've never seen it or haven't seen it in a while.

Where does it take place?
A plane over the Pacific.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Snakes.

How did I like this?
This is one of the most fun movies EVER. I was 100% obsessed when it first came out, which should surprise no one. Agent Flynn's monologue is the most epic piece of literature ever recited and I'm not being ironic. SLJ is iconic.

I just hate Mary Kate (dog) getting eaten, which is why I can't rate it higher.

Have you seen Snakes on a Plane? What did you think?
It not, would you watch it?


 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this in the theaters when it first came out. It was a fun communal experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snakes on a Plane and Jennifer's Body were the most fun I've ever had a theater.

      Delete