Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Toy Story of Terror (2013)

Title: Toy Story of Terror
Rating: TV-G
Run Time: 26 minutes
Release Date: October 16, 2013
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Horror
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios, Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Angus MacLane
Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack


Who would I recommend this to?
Toy Story fans!

What is this about?
The toys have to survive the night in a potentially haunted motel!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Spooky season, or when you need a quick Toy Story fix.

Where does it take place?
A random motel somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Spooky Season and I love Toy Story.

How did I like this?
I loooved it! I can't believe I hadn't seen this until now! I think it's great that we got to explore Jessie's trauma and see her overcome it! Plus, I loved seeing more of Trixie! Mr. Pricklepants is the absolute worst in the best possible way! And meeting Combat Carl was a total treat! This was just an all-around great short about our favorite toys.

Have you seen Toy Story of Terror? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment