Friday, October 29, 2021

Night Teeth (2021)

Title: Night Teeth
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour 48 minutes
Release Date: October 20, 2021
Genre(s): Horror
Production Co.: Netflix
Director: Adam Randall
Starring: Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Debby Ryan, Lucy Fry


Who would I recommend this to?
Vampire aficionados.

What is this about?
A guy chauffeurs around a pair vampires for the night.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Spooky Season.

Where does it take place?
Boyle Heights, Los Angeles.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Vampires.

How did I like this?
Why did this remind me of Grand Theft Auto?! It made me want a version of GTA with supernatural elements!

Other than that, I found this movie pretty boring. I liked Benny, but the plot never really interested me. I honestly didn't watch most of it.

Have you seen Night Teeth? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment