Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Scary Movie 4 (2006)

Title: Scary Movie 4
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
Release Date: April 14, 2006
Genre(s): Comedy, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Dimension Films
Director: David Zucker
Starring: Anna Faris, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the series or spoof movies in general.

What is this about?
Aliens come to destroy Earth and only Cindy Campbell can stop them.

When would be a good time to watch this?
No rush, just whenever. Perhaps Spooky Season.

Where does it take place?
Earth....somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was my friend's birthday and we were stoned, sooo....

How did I like this?
It's better than the third one, but the jokes are super old at this point. But I did like it more since I actually saw the main movies referenced: Saw, The Grudge, and The Village. I didn't see War of the Worlds, but it's easy enough to follow.

Have you seen Scary Movie 4? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment