Saturday, October 16, 2021

Evil Eye (2020)

Title: Evil Eye
Rating: NR
Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Release Date: October 13, 2020
Genre(s): Thriller
Production Co.: Amazon Studios, Blumhouse Productions
Director: Elan Dassani, Rajeev Dassani
Starring: Sarita Choudhury, Sunita Mani, Bernard White


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes superstitious thrillers.

What is this about?
A mother becomes paranoid when her daughter meets a man who reminds her of a man from her own past and believes it's a curse.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have a moment for something interesting.

Where does it take place?
New Orleans, Louisiana and Dehli, India.

Why did I decide to watch this?
My mom watched it and thought it would be something I'd like, as someone who does wear an evil eye bracelet.

How did I like this?
My mom was right. This movie hooked me early on. Superstition is a weird thing. Is it true, is it paranoia, something else? The ending was surprising! It could have gone either way and I thought I knew which, but was wrong. But then that final scene...WTF?!

Have you seen Evil Eye? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment