Sunday, October 10, 2021

Scary Movie 3 (2003)

Title: Scary Movie 3
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 24 minutes
Release Date: October 24, 2003
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Dimension Films
Director: David Zucker
Starring: Anna Faris, Charlie Sheen, Regina Hall


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the series.

What is this about?
Crop circles and TV circles....

When would be a good time to watch this?
Maybe never, but also during a cheesy Halloween party.

Where does it take place?
"20 miles west of Washington D.C."

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I watched the previous two, so why not?

How did I like this?
I remember not liking this one when it came out, because the main two movies were The Ring, which traumatized me, and Signs, which I still haven't seen. The 8 Mile scenes were good though! In fact, Anthony Anderson and Kevin Hart were my favorite part and the only thing I remembered was the "Wake up dead" scene.

The constant knock-out, fall down gag got old super quickly. I don't know if that was a reference to something though. But I did like it better this time, probably since I had some distance from my trauma. It also has a more coherent plot rather than just as many pop culture references as possible.

Have you seen Scary Movie 3? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment