Saturday, October 2, 2021

Dracula 2000 (2000)

Title: Dracula 2000
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 39 minutes
Release Date: December 22, 2000
Genre(s): Horror
Production Co.: Dimension Films
Director: Patrick Lussier
Starring: Gerard Butler, Justine Waddell, Jonny Lee Miller


Who would I recommend this to?
Grown-up '90s kids.

What is this about?
Dracula has been let loose in the modern day!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Back in 2000-01.

Where does it take place?
London and New Orleans.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it on Paramount+, hadn't heard of it before, saw Gerard Butler.

How did I like this?
What is this casting?! VITAMIN C...Omar Epps, that guy from Save the Last Dance, Hyde from That '70s Show, Gerard Butler, that guy from Scary Movie, Shane West...so random! I can definitely appreciate it though as a '90s kid.

Other than a ton of "Hey! I know you!" moments, this movie is not very good. I'm not quite sure what the plot was, and Dracula was a boring character. The best part was the ceiling sex.

Perhaps this was good 20 years ago.

Have you seen Dracula 2000? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment