Monday, October 18, 2021

Under Wraps (2021)

Title: Under Wraps
Rating: TV-Y7
Run Time: 1 hour 31 minutes
Release Date: October 1, 2021
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Maravista Entertainment
Director: Alex Zamm
Starring: Malachi Barton, Jordana Largy, Phil Wright


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone looking for family friendly Halloween movies.

What is this about?
A group of friends find a mummy and must help him before time runs out.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Spooky season!

Where does it take place?
Somewhere...Amy mentioned moving from Rockport, if that helps...

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because the original is my favorite DCOM and one of my favorite Halloween movies.

How did I like this?
I'll admit that I don't remember how they found Harold in the original since I haven't seen it in awhile and didn't want to hinder my enjoyment of this one by rewatching it before. But I like how they made the kids more active participants rather than just stumbling upon him. Making Amy an investigator was a fun twist.

I did really enjoy this one. It's missing that '90s charm, obviously, but the story was still sweet and fun. The one thing that I really missed though was..."the song." If you know,  you know. I know that song is super old and has no relevance to kids these days, but that's my favorite part!

Have you seen Under Wraps? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment