Monday, October 4, 2021

Bewitched (2005)

Title: Bewitched
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: June 24, 2005
Genre(s): Romance, Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Nora Ephron
Starring: Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrell, Shirley MacLaine


Who would I recommend this to?
Do you like cheese? Magic? RomComs? Will Ferrell? If yes, then you!

What is this about?
A witch tries to live a normal life but gets cast as a witch on a TV show.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Date night, girls night, October...

Where does it take place?
Southern California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw this when it first came out, because it looked cute. Now, I just wanted a cutesy witch movie.

How did I like this?
I think it's super adorable. It's a remake about a remake, very meta. I also think that's more fun than just a straight Samantha-Darren remake. Isabel the reformed witch and Jack the diva are a fun pair.

Have you seen Bewitched? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment