Monday, October 25, 2021

Halloween is Grinch Night (1977)

Title: Halloween is Grinch Night
Rating: G
Run Time: 25 minutes
Release Date: October 29, 1977
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Dr. Seuss Enterprises
Director: Gerard Baldwin
Starring: Hans Conried, Hal Smith, Gary Shapiro


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who are curious about obscure holiday animation.

What is this about?
A young Who gets lost on Grinch Night and comes face-to-face with the What himself.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Spooky Season.

Where does it take place?
Whoville.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it on a list of Halloween movies for scaredy cats.

How did I like this?
I am disturbed. What did I just watch?! I don't even know...

Max's song is so depressing. This whole thing was dark...

Have you seen Halloween is Grinch Night? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment