Monday, October 11, 2021

Practical Magic (1998)

Title: Practical Magic
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: October 16, 1998
Genre(s): Fantasy, Drama
Production Co.: DiNovi Pictures
Director: Griffin Dunne
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Stockard Channing


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes dark chick flicks.

What is this about?
A family of witches are cursed to have the men they love most die.

When would be a good time to watch this?

Where does it take place?
An island off Massachusetts.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I've always heard it was great and wanted something witchy.

How did I like this?
This was darker and much more intense than I was expecting. But it's super good. I can't believe I never saw it until now. It came out on my 9th birthday and I can guaranteed this would have been one of 9-year-old me's favorites.

Have you seen Practical Magic? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment