Sunday, October 17, 2021

Muppets Haunted Mansion (2021)

Title: Muppets Haunted Mansion
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 52 minutes
Release Date: October 8, 2021
Genre(s): Comedy, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Disney+, The Muppets Studio
Director: Kirk R. Thatcher
Starring: Will Arnett, Danny Trejo, Chrissy Metz


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who appreciates the Muppets and the Haunted Mansion...or just everyone in general. Gotta spread world peace.

What is this about?
Gonzo is challenged to spend the night in the Haunted Mansion.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now, all Spooky Season.

Where does it take place?
The Haunted Mansion.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Muppets...Haunted....Mansion....

How did I like this?
I was cracking up from the beginning! I loooved how they worked in the script from the rides! This was an adorable Halloween special, but I wish it was longer!

Have you seen Muppets Haunted Mansion? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment