Thursday, October 7, 2021

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)

Title: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: July 31, 1992
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Twentieth Century Fox
Director: Fran Rubel Kuzui
Starring: Kristy Swanson, Donald Sutherland, Paul Reubens


Who would I recommend this to?
'90s fans.

What is this about?
A cheerleader learns that she is destined to protect humanity from vampires.

When would be a good time to watch this?
A Halloween slumber party.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles, California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it on Starz and had always wanted to watch the show, sooo...

How did I like this?
This was delightful, cheesy, and fun. I wish I had seen this back in the day! Little vampire-obsessed me would have been all over this, but in like '98 or '99. Can we get a remake!? I guess I should watch the show...

Have you seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment