Sunday, October 3, 2021

Clue (1985)

Title: Clue
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 34 minutes
Release Date: December 13, 1985
Genre(s): Comedy, Suspense
Production Co.: Paramount Pictures
Director: Jonathan Lynn
Starring: Eileen Brennan, Tim Curry, Madeline Kahn


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who grew up playing Clue and likes cheesy movies.

What is this about?
Dinner guests become murder suspects! Whodunit?!

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a dark and stormy night.

Where does it take place?
The Boddy mansion on a dark and stormy night.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because Clue is one of my all-time favorite board games. One of my dogs is Miss Scarlet.

How did I like this?
This movie is so fun! It captures the feel of the game perfectly, which is kind of weird. Tim Curry is perfect as always and there are quite a few similarities to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Have you seen Clue? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment