Monday, September 27, 2021

Gunpowder Milkshake (2021)

Title: Gunpowder Milkshake
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 54 minutes
Release Date: July 14, 2021
Genre(s): Action
Production Co.: StudioCanal
Director: Navot Papushado
Starring: Karen Gillan, Lena Headey, Carla Gugino
 

Who would I recommend this to?
Do you like badass women? Yes? You.

What is this about?
Lady assassins kicking ass and taking names!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Somewhere...

Why did I decide to watch this?
I heard good things and I'm all for girl power movies.

How did I like this?
The best way to describe this is as Sin City for girls. Which is actually a terrible comparison because I'm a girl and I liked Sin City. But I hope you get the idea.

The first hour was a little rough, not bad, but just alright. After that it picks up and is really fun. I'm also a sucker for movies (and books) that take place over just one day, so that worked for me. And what's not to love about assassin librarians?!

Have you seen Gunpowder Milkshake? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment