Monday, September 13, 2021

Baywatch (2017)

Title: Baywatch
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 56 minutes
Release Date: May 25, 2021
Genre(s): Comedy, Action
Production Co.: Paramount Pictures
Director: Seth Gordon
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario


Who would I recommend this to?
Do you like action comedies?

What is this about?
Hot lifeguards saving more than just drowning victims.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime to recapture that end of summer fun feeling. Or just to stare at hot people.

Where does it take place?
Emerald Bay.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Zac Efron and The Rock.

How did I like this?
I waited way too long to watch this, mostly because I forgot about. But it was super fun! It's funny and action-packed and thoroughly entertaining. Full of good looking people, who can actually act. Yes, the plot is predictable, but who cares? I liked it.

Have you seen Baywatch? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment