Monday, September 6, 2021

Sparking Joy with Marie Kondo - Season 1 (2021)

Title: Sparking Joy with Marie Kondo
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 40 minutes
Release Date: August 31, 2021
Genre(s): Reality, Series
Production Co.: Alfred Street Industries
Starring: Marie Kondoo


Who would I recommend this to?
Everybody.

What is this about?
Tidy Queen, Marie Kondo, helps people tidy up their workspaces and homes.

When would be a good time to watch this?
ASAP.

Where does it take place?
All over America.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love Marie Kondo and I might have a small obsession with decluttering, organizing, and tidying.

How did I like this?
I adored this, but I did like Tidying With Marie Kondo better. I felt like she didn't spend enough time with each person and showing them the method. I'm sure we're all familiar with KonMari by now, but the episodes felt rushed.

Again, this makes me want to go through all of my stuff even though I've decluttered a ton. I still have a way to go though and could be more tidy.

Have you seen Sparking Joy with Marie Kondo? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment