Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Monsters at Work - Season 1 (2021)

Title: Monsters at Work
Rating: TV-G
Run Time: 22 minutes
Release Date: July 2, 2021
Genre(s): Comedy, Animation, Series
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios, Disney Television Animation
Starring: Billy Crystal, Ben Feldman, Mindy Kaling


Who would I recommend this to?
Monsters Inc fans.

What is this about?
Tyler wants to be a joker but he's stuck in maintenance.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need a bite-sized pick me up!

Where does it take place?
Monstropolis.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because Monsters Inc and Monsters University are my favorites.

How did I like this?
It's so cute! And I love that the original cast is back along with new faces/voice! It's fun to see how Monsters Inc is continuing as a business after the ending of the movie.

Have you seen Monsters at Work? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment