Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Jingle Jangle (2020)

Title: Jingle Jangle
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 59 minutes
Release Date: November 13, 2020
Genre(s): Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Get Lifted Film Company
Director: David E. Talbert
Starring: Forest Whitaker, Keegan-Michael Key, Hugh Bonneville


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of Christmas musicals.

What is this about?
The world's greatest inventor get his invention stolen, ruining Christmas! Forever! Until...

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas season 2020.

Where does it take place?
The Christmas village of Cobbletown.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I like Christmas movies and musicals.

How did I like this?
It was pretty good. I was expecting to love it based on the preview, but it was just okay. The scenes between songs didn't quite hold my attention.

The sets and costumes are gorgeous though.

Have you seen Jingle Jangle? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment