Thursday, December 3, 2020

The Grinch (2018)

Title: The Grinch
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Release Date: November 9, 2018
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Universal Pictures
Director: Yarrow Cheney, Scott Mosier
Starring: Benedict Cumberbatch, Cameron Seely, Rashida Jones


Who would I recommend this to?
Christmas fiends.

What is this about?
The Grinch steals Christmas from the Whos.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas time.

Where does it take place?
Whoville.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love the other two movies. I actually had no idea it existed until I walked past a movie theater in November 2018.

How did I like this?
It's crazy bright and colorful as one would expect. However I was not expecting this focus on Cindy Lou and her overworked mom. It was a sweet twist on the story, but I honestly did not care. I'm here for the Grinch and Max.

Speaking of the Grinch...he's not that grinch-like. Other than stealing all of the Christmas stuff he didn't come across as grouchy or as a Christmas-hater. It was strange. I loved his interactions with Max though.

Have you seen The Grinch? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment