Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Arthur Christmas (2011)

Title: Arthur Christmas
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
Release Date: November 23, 2011
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Sarah Smith, Barry Cook
Starring: James McAvoy, Jim Broadbent, Bill Nighy


Who would I recommend this to?
Kids and the kids-at-heart.

What is this about?
One child was missed on Christmas, so Santa's son, Arthur, sets out to deliver her present.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas time, of course.

Where does it take place?
The North Pole and England and random stops along the way.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It popped up when I searched "Christmas" on Starz.

How did I like this?
I had zero expectations since I hadn't even heard of this movie before. It's definitely a unique and fun twist on the Santa Claus myth. The plot is very much not unique though and I feel like it's been done better.

Have you seen Arthur Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment