Sunday, December 20, 2020

Jingle All the Way (1996)

Title: Jingle All the Way
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Release Date: November 22, 1996
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: 1492 Pictures
Director: Brian Levant
Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, Phil Hartman


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes slightly off-beat '90s Christmas comedies.

What is this about?
A workaholic father forgot to pick up the hottest new toy for his son, so hijinks ensue!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Every Christmas.

Where does it take place?
Minnesota.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I don't remember the first time, but I do know I watch it almost every single December since then.

How did I like this?
This is a nearly perfect Christmas movie. It's so over-the-top and fun. There's no way in heck it'd ever get made today, but I consider it a classic that everyone needs to see.

It has the typical workaholic neglecting his family during the holidays type plot, but completely flipped around and awesome.

Have you seen Jingle All the Way? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment