Friday, December 11, 2020

Disney Magical Holiday Celebration (2020)

Title: Disney Magical Holiday Celebration
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
Release Date: November 24, 2020
Genre(s): Documentary, Musical
Starring: Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, Trevor Jackson


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney superfans.

What is this about?
A recap of previous Disney holiday specials since they couldn't film one for 2020.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime you have an hour for Disney magic and music.

Where does it take place?
Disney World.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Disney at Christmas time...

How did I like this?
The hosts were terrible. I know the hosts are always over-the-top cheerful and cheesy, but those two seemed so forced and like they were hating life. Most of the performances were good. I only remembered a few of them, but I don't always see these because I don't watch TV.

Now I miss Disneyland even more.

Have you seen Disney Magical Holiday Celebration? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment