Saturday, December 12, 2020

12 Dates of Christmas (2011)

Title: 12 Dates of Christmas
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Release Date: December 11, 2011
Genre(s): Romance, Fantasy
Production Co.: ABC Family
Director: James Hayman
Starring: Laura Miyata, Vijay Mehta, Amy Smart


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like Christmas Romance or want a girly version of Groundhog Day.

What is this about?
A woman who is too hung up on her life plan is forced to repeat her Christmas Eve blind date until she gets things right.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas season. Perhaps during a date...

Where does it take place?
New York.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded cute.

How did I like this?
And it was cute. I'm glad that the plot moved along quickly, without her spazzing out too much. She got right on making changes during her repeat Christmas Eves.

I wonder what I do would if I knew I had to repeat the day over and over, with no consequences. But then what if you did something crazy like rip up a parking ticket or get a bad tattoo and then the clock moves forward...

Have you seen 12 Dates of Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment