Thursday, December 24, 2020

I'll Be Home For Christmas (1998)

Title: I'll Be Home For Christmas
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: November 13, 1998
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Arlene Sanford
Starring: Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Jessica Biel, Adam LaVorgna


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who grew up in the '90s.

What is this about?
A self-absorbed teen has to make it across the country for Christmas dinner without a car, money, or anything other than a Santa suit and his wits.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas Eve.

Where does it take place?
Across America from Los Angeles to New York.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Back in 1998 I had a huge crush on JTT, so duh. I've watched it nearly every Christmas since.

How did I like this?
I love this movie, even if my JTT crush has dwindled. I miss the offbeatness of '90s movies. They just don't make family films like this anymore. Especially for this age group. The character are in college, but it's not raunchy, but also not entirely wholesome. It's perfect.

Have you seen I'll Be Home For Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment