Friday, December 4, 2020

Holidate (2020)

Title: Holidate
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Release Date: October 28, 2020
Genre(s): Romance, Comedy
Production Co.: Wonderland Sound and Vision
Director: John Whitesell
Starring: Emma Roberts, Luke Bracey, Kristin Chenoweth
 

Who would I recommend this to?
Rom-Com fans.

What is this about?
Sloane and Jackson are sick of failed relationship, so they agree to be each other's dates for all of the upcoming holidays.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime you need a laugh, since this movie covers every season.

Where does it take place?
The east coast somewhere...

Why did I decide to watch this?

It was part of my holiday movie marathon, and I like Emma Roberts.

How did I like this?
It was fun and funny. If this was a Romance novel, I'd have been all over it. I appreciate that for once they two mains don't fall in love within a week as the movie covers them hanging out for an entire year.

Have you seen Holidate? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment