Monday, December 28, 2020

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

Title: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: November 17, 2000
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Universal Pictures
Director: Ron Howard
Starring: Jim Carrey, Taylor Momsen, Kelley


Who would I recommend this to?
Everybody.

What is this about?
The Grinch who is a Who that is more of a what and hates Christmas because his heart is two sizes too small.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Every December.

Where does it take place?
Whoville.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it is most excellent. I can't believe this came out in 2000!

How did I like this?
I love this movie. It gives such a great backstory to Mr. Grinch and it even makes my tiny heart grow.

Have you seen How the Grinch Stole Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment