Friday, December 18, 2020

The Holiday Calendar (2018)

Title: The Holiday Calendar
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Release Date: November 2, 2018
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Netflix
Director: Bradley Walsh
Starring: Kat Graham, Quincy Brown, Ethan Peck


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of predictable Christmas romances.

What is this about?
A cynical photographer inherits a magical advent calendar.

When would be a good time to watch this?
The Christmas season.

Where does it take place?
Somewhere on Earth...

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like Kat Graham and Christmas movies and yay POC!

How did I like this?
I love the premise of this, but it's so stiff. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but it just felt stiff.

We obviously know how this is going to end, which is fine, but the journey getting there did nothing for me.
 

Have you seen The Holiday Calendar? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment