Sunday, December 6, 2020

Elf (2003)

Title: Elf
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
Release Date: November 7, 2003
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: New Line Cinema
Director: Jon Favreau
Starring: Will Ferrell, James Caan, Bob Newhart


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who needs some holiday cheer.

What is this about?
Buddy just found out that he's adopted and not really an elf, so he heads to NYC to find his father.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas season.

Where does it take place?
New York City.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it when it first came out and could not remember a single thing other than "Santa! I know him!" and "You sit on a throne of lies."

How did I like this?
It's cute! I was nervous that I'd hate it, but I do not! It's awkwardly hilarious and heartwarming.

Have you seen Elf? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment