Wednesday, December 23, 2020

The Santa Clause 3 (2006)

Title: The Santa Clause 3
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
Release Date: November 3, 2006
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Michael Lembeck
Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Short, Elizabeth Mitchell


Who would I recommend this to?
Christmas fanatics.

What is this about?
Jack Frost tries to take over Christmas while Santa is distracted with his in-laws and new baby on the way.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the second one...

Where does it take place?
The North Pole.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it in theaters because I like the other two movies.

How did I like this?
I didn't like it at all the first time I saw it. I found it annoying. It's still weird but I liked it bit better this time around. Jack Frost had the potential to be a great villain, but the set-up wasn't right.. And there's no reason for Mrs. Claus to be mad about Santa doing his job at Christmastime! YOU MARRIED SANTA!!

The Canada jokes are funny though.

Have you seen The Santa Clause 3? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment