Sunday, December 13, 2020

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)

Title: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Rating: G
Run Time: 47 minutes
Release Date: December 6, 1964
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical, Short Film
Production Co.: National Broadcasting Company
Director: Larry Roemer
Starring: Billie Mae Richards, Burl Ives, Larry D. Mann


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone!

What is this about?
Rudolph and Hermey don't fit in in Christmastown, so they run away!

When would be a good time to watch this?
As soon as you see it on the Christmas schedule! It's only on a couple of times a year! But it's also on Youtube...

Where does it take place?
Christmastown and the Island of Misfit Toys.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Of course I watched this every single year as a kid because OMGCHRISTMAS!!!

How did I like this?
It's my favorite purely-Christmas movie/special thing. It's so freaking cute. I mean, I know it's so old and the sound is screwed up, but I do not care.

I have a stuffed Clarice.

Have you seen Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment