Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Santa Clause 2 (2002)

Title: The Santa Clause 2
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: November 1, 2002
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Michael Lembeck
Starring: Tim Allen, Spencer Breslin, Elizabeth Mitchell


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first one and Christmas in general.

What is this about?
Scott Calvin is enjoying life as Santa until he finds out that he has to get married soon or else lose his Santa magic.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the first one.

Where does it take place?
Chicago and the North Pole.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I like the first one and it's Christmastime.

How did I like this?
 I know I'd seen this a few times before, but it's the least memorable of the three. Which watching it now, makes perfect sense. It's about middle-aged dating to save Christmas. Kinda weird, but still enjoyable. This is what gives us unrealistic expectations for relationships.

I had totally forgotten about the Santa clone. He is a mess! Imagine if the North Pole was actually run by someone who follows the rules like that? No one would get presents!

Have you seen The Santa Clause 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment