Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Very Merry Pooh Year (2002)

Title: A Very Merry Pooh Year
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Release Date: November 12, 2002
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Short Film
Production Co.: Disney Television Animation
Director: Gary Katona, Ed Wexler
Starring: Jim Cummings, Peter Cullen, John Fiedler


Who would I recommend this to?
The wee ones and Pooh fans.

What is this about?
Pooh and the gang reminisce about the Christmas that almost wasn't and then enter the new year trying to change to make Rabbit happy.

When would be a good time to watch this?
The holiday season.

Where does it take place?
The Hundred Acre Wood.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Christmastime and it's Pooh Bear.

How did I like this?
Winnie the Pooh stories are (almost) always cute, and this was no exception. I thought I hadn't seen this before, but I had!

Have you seen A Very Merry Pooh Year? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment