Friday, December 25, 2020

The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)

Title: The Muppet Christmas Carol
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Release Date: December 11, 1992
Genre(s): Drama, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Jim Henson Productions, Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Brian Henson
Starring: Michael Caine, Kermit the Frog, Dave Goelz


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
It's another Christmas Carol adaptation, but the only one that matters.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Every December.

Where does it take place?
London.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because this is the best Christmas Carol movie in existence.

How did I like this?
I love this movie. It had fallen off my radar for awhile, but last year I was reminded of my love for it. It's perfectly cast, and the Muppets fit their characters so well. The songs are all delightfully catchy, and Scrooge is perfectly Scroogey.

Have you seen The Muppet's Christmas Carol? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment