Thursday, December 10, 2020

Eight Crazy Nights (2002)

Title: Eight Crazy Nights
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
Release Date: November 27, 2002
Genre(s): Comedy, Animation, Musical
Production Co.: Happy Madison Productions
Director: Seth Kearsley
Starring: Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Jackie Sandler


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like Adam Sandler's humor.

What is this about?
A thirty-three year old Jewish guy who faces jail time during Hanukkah.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Holiday season.

Where does it take place?
Adam Sandler's imagination.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was part of my holiday movie marathon and I couldn't remember if I liked this movie or not.

How did I like this?
I probably didn't, because this movie is hella annoying. Adam Sandler's movies are very hit or miss. This is one of his misses. There's a great story here, and not many holiday movies focus on Hanukkah, but it's brought down by the over-the-top humor.

Have you seen Eight Crazy Nights? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment