Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve (2011)

Title: New Year's Eve
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 58 minutes
Release Date: December 9, 2011
Genre(s): Romance, Drama
Production Co.: New Line Cinema
Director: Garry Marshall
Starring: Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Biel, Ashton Kutcher


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like roooomance.

What is this about?
A bunch of couples with different situations on New Year's Eve.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Around the end of the year.

Where does it take place?
New York City.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Apparently I have seen this before. I didn't know that I did, but then I saw Jon Bon Jovi and it all came back to me. I have no idea when I saw it though.

How did I like this?

Despite it completely slipping my mind, I did enjoy this movie a lot. There's a ton of variety in the story-lines and characters, so even if you don't care about some characters, there's plenty of others to keep you entertained.

My one issue, which is nitpicky, is that Ingrid's "resolutions" are a bucket list. Her scenes are some of my favorites, but those are not New Year Resolutions.

Have you seen New Year's Eve? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment