Monday, December 14, 2020

Life-Size 2 (2018)

Title: Life-Size 2
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour 21 minutes
Release Date: December 2, 2018
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.:  Bankable Productions
Director: Steven K. Tsuchida
Starring: Tyra Banks, Francia Raisa, Gavin Stenhouse


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who loved the original movie!

What is this about?
Grace is a grump, and then her Eve doll comes to life to save Christmas!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas time.

Where does it take place?
Some city, somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I loved the first one and just found out it was a Christmas movie.

How did I like this?
OMG this movie so gay and sexual! I love it! Not only were there actual gay characters, but just a lot of lesbian innuendo. And just generally a lot of not-so-subtle adult content. I have no idea who the intended audience is, but it's me.

It's also the least Christmasy Christmas movie ever.

Have you seen Life-Size 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment