Friday, November 27, 2020

Edward Scissorhands (1990)

Title: Edward Scissorhands
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Release Date: December 14, 1990
Genre(s): Fantasy, Drama
Production Co.:  Twentieth Century Fox
Director: Tim Burton
Starring: Johnny Depp, Winona Ryder, Dianne Wiest


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
An Avon representative finds a young man who has scissors for hands and brings him into her home.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Everyday, anytime. Christmas.

Where does it take place?
The suburbs.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I have been obsessed with this movie my entire life.

How did I like this?
It's my #1 favorite movie of all time, so that should tell you something. I never ever ever get sick of this movie and I have seen it countless times. It started my love for Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. This movie is just so freaking cute and odd and amazing.

Have you seen Edward Scissorhands? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment