Friday, November 6, 2020

Anastasia (1997)

Title: Anastasia
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: November 21, 1997
Genre(s): Animation, Musical, Biography
Production Co.: 20th Century Fox
Director: Don Bluth, Gary Goldman
Starring: Meg Ryan, John Cusack, Christopher Lloyd

Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who has somehow not seen it.

What is this about?
The lost princess Anastasia is found as an orphan named Anya by a con-man.

When would be a good time to watch this?
November seems like a good time. There's snow in the movie...

Where does it take place?
Imperial Russia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I don't remember the first time, but I likely thought it was another awesome Disney Princess movie. Now, I just love it.

How did I like this?
I effing love this movie. The soundtrack is epic. Bartok is adorably hilarious. Rasputin is a great villain. Did I mention the soundtrack?

Have you seen Anastasia? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment