Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Frozen (2013)

Title: Frozen
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: November 27, 2013
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Starring: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff


Who would I recommend this to?
New humans. I'm assuming everyone else has already seen it.

What is this about?
An emo young queen unleashes her ice magic on her kingdom, then flees from her responsibilities.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time to let it go...

Where does it take place?
Arendelle, Norway.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Disney, duh. I was hella late to the party though. Like two or three years...

How did I like this?
I definitely think it's over-hyped, but I adore it. Was this the first Disney movie that had true love NOT be romantic love? I think so. I loved that. But also "Love is an Open Door" is the best song in the movie. *mic drop*

Why trolls?! I have always been very confused by this, and find their scenes distracting.

Have you seen Frozen? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment