Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Witches (2020)

Title: The Witches
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Release Date: October 22, 2020
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Anne Hathaway, Octavia Spencer, Stanley Tucci


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like overacting.

What is this about?
Witches turn children into mice, until the mice fight back.

When would be a good time to watch this?
If you want to waste two hours...

Where does it take place?
Alabama.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's witches...

How did I like this?
I did not. I don't remember the original, except that I've seen it a bunch of times as a kid. I'm going to need to rewatch it. But this remake was not good, even on its own.

Anne Hathaway was way overacting and not even in a way that makes sense. I love her, but she was terrible. Everyone else was just boring. The cat looked hella fake. They should have hired Thackary Binks.

Have you seen The Witches? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment