Sunday, November 1, 2020

Hocus Pocus (1993)

Title: Hocus Pocus
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: July 16, 1993
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Kenny Ortega
Starring: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who likes witches.

What is this about?

A virgin lit the black flame candle, bringing back a trio of witches who feed on the lives of children!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Every Halloween forever.

Where does it take place?
Salem.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As always, I don't remember the first time because I was three, but I watch it every year because it's Halloween perfection.

How did I like this?

If you don't love this movie, I just can't understand. It's dark and humorous and inappropriate and so much fun. 1993 was a good year for Halloween.

Have you seen Hocus Pocus? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment