Monday, November 2, 2020

The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

Title: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
Release Date: October 29, 1993
Genre(s): Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Henry Selick
Starring: Danny Elfman, Chris Sarandon, Catherine O'Hara


Who would I recommend this to?
Every single person ever.

What is this about?
The king of Halloween grows tired of his holiday and decides to take over Christmas.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, immediately, all the time...

Where does it take place?
Halloweentown and Christmastown.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's against the law to not watch this for Halloween. I don't remember the first time, since I was four, but I've been obsessed for a long time.

How did I like this?
This is my second favorite movie of all time, so that's how I like it. It speaks to my little spooky heart on a spiritual level.

Have you seen The Nightmare Before Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment