Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Zoom (2015)

Title: Zoom
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: September 11, 2015
Genre(s): Drama
Production Co.: Rhombus Media
Director: Pedro Morelli
Starring: Tyler Labine, Alison Pill, Michael Eklund


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of quirky movies.

What is this about?
Emma is drawing a comic about Edward, who's filming a movie about Michelle, who is writing a novel about Emma, who is...

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you feel like killing time with a short movie.

Where does it take place?
Canada and Brazil.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a Z for A to Z Blogging!

How did I like this?
"It has lesbians; that's always hot."

I liked it! It was super weird and ridiculous and just interesting. I mean, Emma's comic, Edward's movie, and Michelle's novel don't make any sense whatsoever, but it was interesting how each one affected the life of the one they're writing/drawing/filming about.

The ending was awful! But it worked within the context! I had a feeling that would happen! But I want to know what happened with the cocaine!

Have you seen Zoom? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment